What we are good at
3 pillars of Patterns Consulting:
- Managing the whole insight process from data through insight to strategy
- Senior level experience in Marketing, Strategy, Insight to Action
- Global Market Development and Brand Development Roadmaps (e.g.)
- Consulting on global strategy as well as local execution
- Cleaning and harmonising local data into global databases at item and channel level
- Global, cross-category, multi-source, integrated data for analyses
- Brick & mortar and e-commerce data
- Enhanced databases with additional product characteristics (e.g. benefit segmentation)
Why we are valuable
- Deep knowledge of the ways of working and decision making of big multinational companies: a combined 57 years of experience at TOP Fortune 500 companies as employees (Consumer and Market Insight and Marketing) in Global, Regional (CEE) and local (Hungary, UK) roles.
- 8+ years Market Insight experience on average: high level of insight and analytical capabilities with strong focus on actionnable recommendations and strategies.
- 20+ years of back-end experience on average.
- Straightforward and constructive evaluation of current strategies and open communication throughout the whole process.
- Consulting on the strategy implementation and execution process taking into account client strategy and organisational properties.
- Leading edge data visualisation tools and PowerPoint designer resource.
To become one of the best Market Insight Agencies in the world.
To give our partners peace of mind.
Point of difference
- No sales targets: we are only responsible for client satisfaction, good team spirit, efficiency, and our development/ happiness.
- We solve our partners’ real problem, not their assumed ones.
- We oversee the whole process from data through insight to strategy.
- Our processes are optimised for the end result that allows faster speed and better quality.
- Our partners can observe the increase in quality and efficiency of our output.
- Our colleagues plan long-term with our company, hence we have hardly had any fluctuation.
- We do not publish. Ever.
- Our partners are our main brand ambassadors.
- We have non-disclosure and third-party agreements with all global market research companies our clients work with.
- We have met and solved lots of kinds of business, analytical and technical challenges.
- Our strategic recommendations have proven themselves successful in the market.
- The systems we created have proven themselves working in practice.
- We really want to solve the actual problems.
- We do it efficiently. We do not twiddle.
- We only work with partners we can ethically take on.
- We work with the best tools (hardware and software). If those are not available we develop them.
- We create efficient and flexible processes.
- We are still big (and experienced) enough to fully cater to the needs of leading global FMCG companies.
- We do not work in destructive categories, such as the ones that are addictive and/or harmful.
- We do not work with companies the market behaviour of which we do not deem ethical.
- We support all our suppliers. Our invoices are paid immediately. We do not wait until the end of the payment term.
- We support our employees in a degree that goes much further than our obligation by law.
Want to work with us?
We always look for talents who can further our reputation.
Continuous Team Leader Business Insight Director